Enders Game Review 4.5 stars (NO SPOILERS)

My Opinion on Enders Game

Hello everyone and today I am going to be talking about the amazing book Enders Game. This book was made by an author named Orson Scott Card. He made this book in 1985.  

The book starts off in a really normal but futuristic setting as Ender (the main character) has 2 siblings, his brother (Peter) and his sister (Valentine). I am not going to give too many spoilers in this review so don't worry! 

In my opinion the book is very exciting right from the start! There are many fights scenes where it really gets your blood pumping! The climax is really exciting and there is never a moment when you don't want to enter the story in real life. There is really no other book like it because of the huge climax. In my opinion Enders Game is a really good book and I rate it 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Comments

  1. I really like this book, too! Have you read the rest of the Ender's Game books or watched the movie? If not you might be interested in how Orson Scott Card uses other characters to resolve the problems Ender leaves behind, or how the movie compares to the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have read all the books and have watched the movie.
      Thx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts